Labour Law for Employers
"The virtue of justice consists in moderation, as regulated by wisdom." ~ Aristotle
Our core business is as facilitators, mediators and business transformation specialists in the employment arena.
Harmonious relationships between employees and the employer results in an efficient, productive workforce. We help employers to find effective solutions for their workplace labour law challenges or workplace disputes, such as claims of unfair dismissal.
We advise employers and act for them in addressing conflict and other issues that face them. Our mission is to help employers find suitable, long-term strategies that fit within their organisation’s business objectives.
The following are our services:
- Representation Consultation and Support with disputes in the workplace (READ MORE)
- Employment Equity: statutory returns, maintenance of documentation, plans, meetings, etc.
- B-BBEE strategy: planning, implementation and management
- Seta skills development statutory wsp, atr returns, sdf (facilitator functions)
- Consultation re Corporate governance
- HR knowledge sharing
- Manage people-related/career-related issues
- Manage disciplinary, performance and grievance issues (Read more)
- Advice on performance review process
- Management of dismissals and termination of service issues
- Advise management on pending problems and corrective action (where necessary)
- Manage any retrenchment, restructure or change process and facilitate changed relationships – provide support structures for employees during change
- Avoiding automatically unfair dismissals (READ MORE)
- Ensuring appropriate training and skills development needs
- Assistance with CCMA or Labour Court matters
We assist with solving any workplace challenges, by using strategies that have a long-term effect and fit within an organisation’s business objectives. Labour Lawyers, Outsourced HR, Skills Development, B-BBEE (broad-based Black Economic Empowerment) all fall within our realm of speciality.
We can assist with:
- Salary disputes
- Sexual harassment
- Compensation disputes
- Training and skills
- Unfair practices
- Affirmative action
- Unfair dismissal